Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mystery Box Deal???

Sorry! All sold out~
I have never done one of these...but I am VERY tempted! Graveyardmall is a website that sells anything from baby toys to furniture and dishes. How the deal works is you pay $19.99 + shipping. You tell them about yourself: age, kids ages, hobbies, likes, pets, etc....and they will put together a dream package for you! You will not know what you are getting...but you are guaranteed to like it! If you do not like what you received, you can send it back for a full refund AND they will pay for the shipping back! Its sooo tempting just for the effect of the surprise!! What do you think? And let me know if you decide to participate! I am anxious to hear what people get! I also have heard these deals do not last long as they are pretty popular!


Go here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment