Monday, January 3, 2011

Who Needs Membership Shopping Clubs? Not This Girl!!

So today at Von's, I bought 5 boxes of fruit snacks and 5 boxes of Nature Valley granola bars for $8.80, AND by buying 5 of each item, I received $6.50 in Catalina coupons. (Basically $6.50 in cash to spend on anything in the store.) Every week I realize more and more how I wasted soooo much money shopping at the membership shopping clubs like Costco and Sam's. Basically, I bought 10 boxes of treats for $2.30 today! According to the receipt, full price would have cost me $31.41 without my sales and coupons.) And I did not pay a yearly membership fee. I challenge you...stop using your membership clubs, see how much money you save by combing coupons and sales....you will be surprised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment