Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is Goodbye..... :(

After a lot of prayer and thought...I sadly have decided to close my Katie the Frugal Lady blog. This was a hard decision for me, because I LOVE to blog, and I love sharing how to save money with you all. I however have started to notice over the last few months how time consuming it has become, and what it has taken away from my school work, family, and home making! I really think that someday I will start it back up again, but for now, I need to concentrate on what needs to be #1 in my life: my family. I try hard to only blog or post when they are sleeping, but as Ryan's naps get shorter and my classes get harder, I am finding that it is too much. I have SOOO loved the last 2 1/2 months of blogging! And I thank you all for your constant support and spreading the word for me! (Don't worry...I am still going to have the give away drawing this evening!)

Tonight will be my last post for a while...but in the mean time, here are some other GREAT money saving blogs to follow that give just about the same information that I do:

The Krazy Coupon Lady
Maven of Savin' (One of my favorites!!)
The Frugal Girls
Kingdom First Moms

Thanks for all the fun and support! I am sorry to go out so suddenly!! Hopefully I have you on your feet well enough that you can do this on your own now:) "LIKE" the other sites I just posted....they do a fantastic job!

Take care! And hopefully when I am in a different season of life, I can start this back up again! God Bless!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, I am shocked but I totally understand. I have been wondering how you were doing it all. Are you still going to keep it on Facebook? I totally agree with your decision but your post will be missed and like you say, someday you can pick it up again when things settle down (in about 20 years lol) You have definitely encouraged and helped us and we are so thankful for all you have done. BTW today John and I made $2.00 in UpRewards and carried out 4 boxes of Special K cereal from Rite Aid. Whooo Hoooo! Thanks Katie!! I love you sweetie!!! Whoops, I hope Steph doesn't see that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can call me Sweetie Nita:) We are "tight" like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shocked, but I also understand! You have definitely helped me a ton! I hope we can be still friends even if there aren't "benefits". LOL I bought my first Groupon today, and I was really excited to tell you about it!

    ReplyDelete