Monday, December 6, 2010

A couple of quick CVS FREEBIES!!!

I try every week to swing by the CVS down the road from me. Mainly just to scan my extra care card at the card scanner to see what coupons it prints. For those that don't know, you can scan your CVS Extra Care card at the price scanner and it will print you CVS coupons. (Can be combined with manufacturer's coupons) Usually you can scan two or three times in one day and it will spit out different coupons each time. I just stand there and scan it until it tells me I can't anymore:) So today I actually discovered a couple FREE items with these coupons! (Most people get the same coupons when they scan...I have heard of a couple instances where someone did not get the same coupons, but most likely you will get the same coupons I did if you scan within a couple days of mine.

The machine gave me a coupon for $2.50 off Planter's Flavor Grove nuts. The Flavor Grove nuts are on sale for $2.50!! That made them FREE!!

The machine also gave me a coupon for $1 off a pack of Orbit gum. The Orbit gum was on sale for 99 cents!! This was a luck find, because they were actually priced $1.29 at my store! I was going to just pay the 30 cents, but it ended up being on sale!!

Head over to CVS today and snag your freebies before they are all sold out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment