Monday, December 20, 2010

Freebie Mailbox Check 12/20!!!

Want to get FREE things in your mailbox check out the posts here and here to see how!!

Today in my mailbox I received:

Women's Health magazine (Free subscription from filling out surveys)

Starbucks Natural's sample! This is a full pot of coffee's worth of grounds! I am going to save for me and the hubby Christmas morning:) Also came with 2 $1.50 off coupons.

Oxy Clinicals free sample, also came with $1.50 coupon.

I also received my first Rite Aid Single Check rebate!! Certain items throughout the month qualify for a single check rebate. That means at the end of the month, you enter your receipt for qualifying purchases...then you get one single check in the mail! It works a lot faster than most rebates! This one was for Got 2 B hair styler...on sale for $4.99. I had a $4 off coupon, and I STILL got the $4.99 back even though I didn't pay that much! I love it!!

What freebies or deals did you find in your mailbox today??

No comments:

Post a Comment