Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some "frugal" events are taking place tonight!

There are a few different helpful events happening tonight that can help you learn to coupon and how to get the most for your money!

The first, at 8 PM Eastern time TLC will be airing "Extreme Couponing." This show will feature everyone's favorite Krazy Coupon Lady, as well as other extreme couponers. Set the DVR to record...I have a feeling this will be very interesting and insightful!

At 9 PM eastern time there will be a live chat with the "frugal community." I have participated in these chats before and they are VERY insightful and I learned sooo much from them. Make sure you have your pen and paper handy! Many of my tricks and information I received from these chats. Go here to create and account. (You can use your facebook account) The instructions on getting into the chat should be posted around that time. Hope to see you there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment