Thursday, December 9, 2010

We're getting the hook up on jewelry! JUST for my readers ;)

Lia Sophia jewelry is a GREAT way to cross some gifts off your list right from your own house, & our sales are here to help you!

I am running a special sale until 12/15 just for Katie's Frugal Friends. You can view our catalog on www.liasophia.com, & if you contact me to place an order before 12/15, it will be shipped straight to you from Lia Sophia in time to be under the tree. You don't have to worry about living far from me, because I am not a middle man!

The official Lia Sophia sale is when you buy 2 items at catalog price, you can buy up to 4 more items at 1/2 price. Also, we always make your most expensive items the 1/2 price items! We are the only company I know of that lets you do that.

For Katie's reader's only, I'll take $5 off a $50 order & $10 off a $100 order.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook, or email at bonnychorzempa@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment