Thursday, December 2, 2010

Freebie Mailbox Check 12/2!!!

Want to find out how to get FREE things in your mailbox? See this post to see LOTS of opportunities!

Today in my mailbox I received:

My Athenos house party pack! What this was, is I was selected by House Party.com to host a party in which Athenos would supply some snacks as well some fun party favors for my guests! The kit came with:



18 coupons for 18 FREE packages of Athenos yogurt to serve at the party
20 $1 off 2 coupons to give out to my guests
20 pens
18 "to do list" notepads
18 stress balls
1 Pedometer to give away
1 insulated lunch cooler
20 napkins

The only stipulation is I have to post pictures of my party and promise to hand out the coupons! I am using these goodies for the book exchange/Christmas party I am hosting in a few weeks! Sign up for houseparty.com you never know...you may get lucky! :)

What did you get FREE in your mailbox today?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment