Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't Forget: Money Back at Rite Aid!!


 Do not forget to save your receipts from Rite Aid from November 26th-December 25th! You can get up from $5-$20 back just for entering your receipts!! You will be emailed a certificate for that amount off at Rite Aid once you enter your receipts and you qualify!! Go here for more information and to enter your receipts!

***UPDATE 12/21***
HOLY MOLY! I just entered my receipts...and though I spent UNDER $20 at Rite Aid in the last month...I am STILL getting $20 back!! They count the $ amount BEFORE coupons!! And we all know my dollar amount before coupons is A LOT! So I am actually MAKING money!! Hope you saved your receipts this month! This is an AWESOME deal!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just added up my Rite Aid receipts from the past month...I am $1.94 short of getting the $10 certificate!! Looks like I will have to go back before the 24th and do a second heist;) Its worth it to get $5 more back! I was afraid I would not even reach the $5 mark...since most of my purchases are heists that are under $10! However...I remembered we bought our Christmas tree there:)

    ReplyDelete