Sunday, November 28, 2010

Freebies and Deals Week of 11/29!!!

This is your one stop shop for the week's best freebie sign ups and deals! Check back every day to see the new additions! I update daily!

***Added 11/29***

Go here for a free sample of Pillow Scents Aroma Therapy inserts! These sound interesting...I am anxious to give it a try!

Go here to Sam's Club and request your free Glad trash bags! You need a membership number. I do not have one. I may or may not have made up numbers in the past and still received the sample. ;)

Get a free sample of Revvida energy drink by going here!

Go here to print a coupon for $5 off Enfamil formula!! You should be able to print it twice

The $1 off Alexia frozen products is back!! These natural fries can be found at Target. The sweet potato fries, which are a favorite at my house, run for just under $3...so with a $1 off one coupon...that makes a great deal! You should be able to print twice.

***Added 11/30***

I know there are a few Family Dollar shoppers out there! I have heard you talking about it;) How about a printable coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase?? Expires 12/7! I think you should be able to print it twice.

Go here for a free sample of Sun Crystals sweetener!

Get a FREE Clorox sample pack! I am not sure how big this will be...but sometimes you get full size freebies from this company!!

***Added 12/1***

Go here for a FREE 12 month subscription to Working Mother magazine!! Even if you are not a working mother...I bet this comes with some coupons and probably recipes and articles! No strings attached, no credit card needed. Just FREE!  Sorry! No longer available!

Go here to Petsmart and print a coupon for a FREE individually wrapped Greenie soft chew!! Great for your furry friend's stocking:) I am not sure how long this will last....

Go here and request your FREE sample of Dove Daily Treatment conditioner!

Go here and print a coupon for FREE Wendy's natural cut french fries!! You should be able to print the coupon twice! Combine these coupons with a couple of $1 menu burgers and you have a $2 meal!! :)

This one from Target is still available for free cat and dog food from Purina One! If you have not signed up yet...its still up for grabs!

Alexia Natural Frozen potato products has issued ANOTHER $1 off 1 coupon!! We go through these like crazy! My son LOVES the sweet potato fries, and they are healthy too! You can buy them at Target, and the sweet potato fries are usually the cheapest at just under $3. Print your new coupon here, you should be able to use the back button to print twice!!

Here are some RARE Gerber baby food coupons!

$1 off 3 jars of Gerber 3rd food purees (print twice)
$1 off 3 Gerber 2nd food purees two packs (Print twice)

Buy 2  four packs of Gerber yogurt blends snacks get 1 FREE!! (print twice)
 Buy any 2 four pack of Gerber yogurt blends, get 1 FREE! (Print twice)

***Added 12/2***

Go here and print a coupon for $5 off of a $5 purchase from Hallmark!! This is only valid 12/3-12/5

Go here and sign up for your FREE potty training success DVD from Pull Ups! We are starting to think about potty training...so I am pumped about this freebie! I will take all the help I can get! (This is while supplies last)


*** Added 12/3***

Request a FREE herbal candle here! I love candles...and I love FREE!

Go here to request your FREE Toby the Train coloring book! Hoping this one comes before Christmas!! When I filled this out, it also gave me a chance to sign up for a free sleep aid kit...random I know!

Go here for a sample pack of U by Kotex! This comes with a wide variety of personal hygiene samples for "that time" of the month.

*HOT* Go here to fill out a form to receive TWO different Excedrin coupons for FREE full size bottles at the store!! This may not last long...so go quickly!! I LOVE full size freebies!

***Added 12/4***

I know a lot of my readers have furry friends! Go here for $5 off one Purina Pro Plan dog or cat food...should be able to print twice!!

Here's another Gerber coupon! This one is for $1/3 Gerber Graduates for Crawler snacks! The Puffs were an ESSENTIAL in our house for several months!! You should be able to print it twice.

Have you tried Pop Chips? They are SOOO yummy! Go here and like them on Facebook to print a $1/1 coupon! You should be able to print twice.

Who doesn't shop at Bath and Body Works for Christmas?? Go here and print a coupon for a FREE Reindeer Pocketbac hand sanitizer! This will work even with a $1 purchase such as a nail file! Great stocking stuffers!

Scrap-bookers and crafters: here is a coupon for you! Go here and print a coupon for 40% off ANY one item at Hobby Lobby! This is good December 4th ONLY...so must be used "today!"

Do you need shipping labels for your business or even for Christmas cards?? Here is a HOT deal at Walmart! Go here and print a $3 off coupon for Avery shipping labels. Walmart has a pack of Avery shipping labels for $3.88....you get it for 88 cents!! You may be able to print it a few times, I have not tried. (Thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady for the heads up on this one!!)

Go here for a free sample of Better Than Ears dog treats!!!

11 comments:

  1. The Sam's link isn't working for me. It just takes me to the Sam's Club homepage. Maybe it's just me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, scroll down to the bottom, and on the right hand side there is a place to click for the free sample:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered it is my computer. I have a Mac, so maybe that's why it wasn't working. I followed the link on my husband's laptop, and it worked just fine. Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried printing your coupons.com coupons from his laptop as well? I wonder if Mac might be the issue there as well? Just an idea...I know little to nothing about computers!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband's laptop is running Linux (instead of Windows) which doesn't support the downloadable coupon printer as per the help section of coupons.com. It says that Macs running the web browser Safari 2 and newer should be fine. I am running Safari 5! IDK. I really want to figure out why I'm having this trouble. I am missing out on so many good coupons. Ok, and on the Alexia frozen products, how on Earth are you supposed to pick one as your favorite when 1) you've never tried any of them and 2) you want to try all of them?!?! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meh...just choose one:) It doesn't matter anyways. haha...we always get the sweet potato fries because they are super healthy and its one of the FEW ways I can get Ryan to eat a vegetable! Plus the sweet potato fries are a little bit cheaper than the other Alexia fries...not sure why. About 75 cent difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI:
    Working Mother is no longer available.
    I may or may not have gotten the Petsmart coupon to print 4 times. They'll make great Christmas presents for all of the dogs in my extended family. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on a mac and can't print from coupons.com either :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura...hehehe:)

    What a bummer on the printing from coupons.com guys!! Maybe you should email the company and complain! You never know...maybe if enough people complain they will change their formatting or something. That really stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am getting ready to email them, but I need to scan what my printer is printing so they can see the problem I'm having. I don't think they'll help if they can't see the problem. (Geez, I comment on your blog a lot. That must get annoying. Sorry. :o) )

    ReplyDelete