Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3 Freebie Mailbox Check!


Today in my mailbox I received
2- Shape magazines (Why two...I don't know!)
1- Muscle and Fitness magazine
1- Sample of Curel lotion
1- $1 off coupon for Curel lotion
1- pack of Extra dessert gum
1- unnamed shampoo
1- unnamed conditioner (I cannot know the name of the product, because I signed up to be a product tester for these items. I get a free supply of shampoo and conditioner, and all I have to do is tell them what I think!)

All of these were FREE samples! The magazines were free subscriptions for filling out short surveys.

What did you get in your mailbox today? The rule is everything has to have been free, or something that was a REALLY good deal you got online. I will try to keep you posted on Facebook with the best freebie sign ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment