Monday, November 22, 2010

Freebie Mailbox Check: 11/22!!!

This is where we can share the goodies that we get for free in our mail boxes! Want to know hot to get your own freebies? Check out my post here...

Today in my mailbox I received:
Three FREE packets of Emergen-C drink mix, along with a $1 off coupon

ONE FREE full size roll of painter's tape! I had not idea when I signed up for this freebie that this would be a large roll! Not that I have much painting to do... haha




A FREE little tube of Vaseline body lotion, also came with a $1 off coupon.

What was in YOUR mail box today?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I finally got my very first freebie in the mail! Tom's toothpaste from Walmart. No coupons. Still it is trial size/travel size andthose usually cost a dollar to buy. Yay. :o)

    ReplyDelete