Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4 Freebie Mailbox Check!!

My mail box was PACKED today! I apologized  to our mail man about how much I have been getting lately, he said it was ok because people like me keep him in a job! haha!

Here's what my box held!!
Always sample kit (2 overnight pads and 2 liners) with high value coupons
Tampax sampler with high value coupons!
Head and Shoulders free sample
Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation sample with high value coupon
**All of the above samples were from the same sign up! Get yours by going here to P&G
A sample bowl of Glory Foods Seasoning (no longer available)
Axe deodorant travel size sample (no longer available)
Dove deodorant travel size sample (no longer available)

See why its so important to sign up for freebies??? :) If you are just starting out with signing up for freebies, remember it will take a few weeks to start having your mailbox full. Most free samples take about four weeks to receive. By then I have forgotten what I signed up for, and its like Christmas! :)

What did you get in your mailbox today? The rule is everything has to have been free, or something that was a REALLY good deal you got online. I will try to keep you posted on Facebook with the best freebie sign ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment