Monday, November 29, 2010

New Target Deals so far, week of 11/28

So I have been falling back in love with Target. Its true. I had given up on them after realizing how outrageously priced their new "grocery" section is. HOWEVER, now that they will let you stack Target coupons with manufacturer's coupons...I am hooked! Here are some sweet deals I have come across today!!

Pond's facial cleansing wipes. (Make sure that you get the right ones...I found mine on an end cap. It will be the pack that has one large pack and two little trial packs with it.) The special is, you buy 2, get a $5 gift card
-Use 2 $1/1 coupons from Target.com (Find "coupons" on the bottom left hand side of the homepage.)
-Use 2 $1/1 coupons from redplum.com (Go fast! These coupons may go away at the end of the month...which is tomorrow!)
I paid 50 cents each, after gift card. Woohoo!

Cool Whip 8 oz tubs, 99 cents each.
-Use 50 cents off 2 coupon from Target.com
-Use $1/2 coupon from here
Makes two of them FREE!! (I have heard some stores have them for $1.20...which either way, its a good deal!)

Suave Naturals 15 oz shampoo or conditioner is 97 cents
-Use 2 $1/1 coupons from Target.com
Get two bottles for FREE!!!

Suave 24 hr protection deodorant powder (found by the deodorant) 1.4 oz is 97 cents
-Use $1/2 coupon from Target.com
-Use either 50 cents off 1, or 75 cents off one coupon from previous newspaper insert coupons.

Do you like Smart Ones meals? I DO!! I was so excited about this one...
Buy 10 of the Smart Ones Meals that are $1.99
-Use $4 off 10 Smart Ones coupon from Target.com
-Use $4 off 10 coupon from  Smart Ones news letter sign up!
Makes each box about $1.20 each!!!

Don't forget to bring your own bags for 5 cents off with every bag used....and get a Target check card for
5% off EVERY purchase!!! For more tips on shopping at Target...check out this post.

Share with us below, or on Facebook, what deals you have found at Target this week!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with target!!! For everything I buy EXCEPT for fresh meat and produce they have always been substantially cheaper or the same as the grocery store. I started shopping there out of convenience with a newborn but I can't believe the prices!! I make my list and I go online to albertsons or vons to check my items cause I keep thinking at some point the grocery store will be cheaper for me to shop there again but nope Target it is!!! And once I get my target debit card there's an extra 5% off!! I can't say enough about grocery shopping at target. For me and the stuff we shop for it's been fantastic!!!!! For example the frozen lunches my husband takes are "on sale" at the grocery store for $3.99 and at target they've been $2.49 and you can also get a big pack of 4 for $8.49. The yogurt he gets is $7.49 at the grocery store....at target it's $4.74. But like I said the fresh meat and the produce I would shop somewhere else if I needed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I must have been signed in under Daniel's account.....but it's me Sarah not Daniel!!!

    ReplyDelete