Saturday, November 27, 2010

Freebie Mailbox Check 11/27!!!


Yes. I know the picture is crooked. I took the dang picture about 25 times...and every time I uploaded it onto my blog, it was sideways. I would view the picture as it was on my memory card, and it was correct. So...for lack of patience today, it will remain tilted!!! LOL

Want to get free stuff in YOUR mailbox? Check out this link! Every day I post the best freebie deals to sign up for!

This is what I got free in my mailbox today!

A packet of five different sizes of flat rate shipping boxes from the United States Postal Service. I will still have to pay to ship them, but this is a promotion they did hoping that people would pack their boxes before going to the Post Office. I'll take it!

A FREE book that talks about the health benefits of coconut oil. I am not really sure how I got this one...but it looks like some good information.

A packet with SIX samples of Nescafe instant coffee...also came with a $1 coupon.

A FREE sample of Elmer's glue dots. Its an actual full size pack of them!

What did YOU get free in your mailbox today???

1 comment:

  1. I got sample size toothpaste, 2 kinds of sample shampoos & conditioners, and a few Always. Nothing much, but hey, every little bit helps! :)

    ReplyDelete