Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CHEAP Diapers Next Week!! Stock Up Price!!

At Rite Aid next week Huggies jumbo packs will be on sale for $8.99 After purchase you will receive $3 in +UP rewards, making the purchase $5.99. Use any of the high value diaper coupons at coupons.com, smartsource.com, and redplum.com. After coupon, could be as low as $2.99 per pack!! (For my son's size, those packs come around 23-27 diapers a pack. That will mean 11-13 cents a diaper! Pretty good deal!) There is nothing saying there is a limit on this, so possibly you could get a ton of diapers if you keep rolling them! A lot of you have been waiting to see how I get my diaper deals...well this is a good example!

Print your coupons NOW, when word gets out about this sale, they will reach the print limit quickly.

Thanks to For the Mommas for the heads up!!

2 comments:

  1. WHere are they going to be on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! I forgot to put what store!! Thank you Tori! haha...that is my mistake! I will add it now:)

    ReplyDelete