Friday, November 12, 2010

Sneak Peek at Rite Aid Deals for 11/14!!

I will most likely be doing my heist at Rite Aid today, but here is a sneak peak at the best deals I found in the ad. (Remember, I am in a test market. These deals are made available to me on Fridays, but most markets they are not available until Sundays.

HUGGIES on sale for $8.99, use coupons found at coupons.com, redplum.com, or smartsource.com.
Receive $3.00 +UP rewards per pack!! Depending on the coupon you use and which diaper you buy, this could make the diapers 6-9 cents a piece!!

Aussie and Herbal Essence select hair care products on sale for $2.99. Receive $2.00 +UP reward per item. There will be a 50 cents off coupon for Aussie OR Herbal essence in the 11/14 paper inserts!! Combine these for 50 cent hair products!!

Basic paper towel (pack of 8) on sale for $4.99, receive $1.00 +UP reward.

Select General Mills cereal, Nature Valley, and Fiber One products in sale 2 for $4. Use ANY coupon from news paper inserts, coupons.com, redplum.com, or smartsource.com. There is never a shortage on coupons for these products! :) Receive $1.00 +UP reward when you buy two. Could cost as low as $1 per item.

Gain and Cheer laundry detergent and dryer sheets on sale for $4.99 each. Use coupons for newspaper inserts in October. (There also may be some available online, I have not looked for them yet. Please let me know if you find any!) Receive $1 +UP reward per item.

This is just a sneak peek! Hopefully there will be more to come if I get to my heist today! My parents are in town until tomorrow, so I have not had as many opportunities for posts this week. Thank you for your patients! We should be back to normal next week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment